Registration is allowed on the Event Website or onsite and who have received a badge, together with exhibitor representatives who are badge holders, will be able to attend the Event.
By choosing to allow their badge to be scanned by an exhibitor or sponsor during the Event, visitors will be allowing the Organisers or their subcontractors, to provide their name and contact details to the exhibitor or sponsor, who may be outside of the Thailand Economic Area and who may contact them about their products or services in accordance with their privacy policies. (Read more on privacy policies)
By choosing to attend any session in our seminar theatres, visitors will have their badge scanned at entry and their name and contact details will be shared by the Organisers or their subcontractors, with the seminar host/exhibitor, sponsor and/or speaker who may be outside of the Thailand Economic Area, who may contact them about their products or services in relation to such session in accordance with their privacy policies.
Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from the Event.
Anyone obtaining a ticket or badge by theft, deception or other illegal means will likely be asked to leave the Event.
Official photographers and film crew will be taking photographs and recording and/or streaming videos at the Event. Each attendee authorizes such photography and recording and permits the Organisers to use the attendee’s image, likeness and voice for archival and promotional purposes in any and all media, without liability, compensation or credit to the attendee.
No visitor to the Event may take photographs or make any form of recording (including audio or video) on any media at the Event under any circumstances without the prior written permission of the Organisers. The visitor shall submit to the Organisers full details in writing of any proposed filming or recording at the Event, for television, radio, streaming or other purpose, no later than 2 weeks prior the opening date of the Event.
The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from the Event and the venue who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.
The Organisers decision is final and the Organisers accept no responsibility or liability for any costs, claims, damages or expenses incurred by the visitor in connection with such exclusion or removal.
The safety and security of our staff and attendees is our priority. We work closely with the venue, local and national authorities to identify risks, assess them and develop security plans for our events.
Everyone attending our events should be aware that the following are in place:
● Customer Service staff may approach you to assist you outside, at entry or inside the Event
● Staff and attendees are required to wear ID badges provided
● Bag checks are in operation at our events
● Walkthrough or hand held scanners may be in operation at our events
● CCTV may be in operation at our events and it is monitored and recorded for security purposes
● Uniformed and covert Security Guards are in attendance at our events
● Uniformed and covert Police are in attendance at some of our events
Everyone attending our events is requested to:
● Keep personal property with you at all times and do not leave any items unattended
● Report anything that looks unusual, suspicious or just out of place to a member of event staff
● Remain patient and courteous with event staff undertaking security checks
● Follow the instructions of event staff at all times
● On their final visit to the event, dispose of their badge inside the event or when they’ve returned home, not in bins immediately outside the event